In-situ metallographic has become one of the important NDT tools for industrial inspection system. Over the years demand is observed in the developing countries like India. In current scenario, in-situ metallographic is widely accepted in many areas of industries from quality control to life prediction of operating plant structures. In-situ metallographic is useful where microstructures are prepared to minimize the damage to the material being analyzed and at the same time derive metallurgical information.
1) Quality control checks for metallurgical industries.
2) Life assessment of process plant components, subjected to high temperature damages.
3) Reconditioning of the component.
4) Risk based assessment of process plant.
5) Damage identification & audit.
6) Weld quality evaluation for critical application.
To meet these demands, we are delighted to introduce INSIPOL-2000. A unique portable electrolytic polisher/etcher with advanced control system and ease of operation. The INSIPOL-2000 is designed to help practicing metallurgist to overcome practical difficulties.